Thursday, May 15, 2008

Service Learning Week#5

This week we did a lot and I mean a lot. We started to write our bill, we put the finishing touches on the letter to Dr. D and the grants are getting together. This week was excellent and I am very proud of my group. We had 3 good things and I think we may have only had 1 bad thing.
The 3 good things are that the groups are getting their work done, the bill is already getting written and supplies for our school store are being researched. My group has already started to write the bill using the template we got from Brasof. Vee's group is finishing up their letter for the grant and support. Also a lot of research was done and we may have sponsors for our store.
The only bad thing I can talk about was that yet again people were of task. It wasn't half or 25% our group who was off task it was only about 2 people. I took note of that and will deal with that in a professional way. I am sorry to say that these people were slacking off, but I will solve that this week and just make it better.
My group is doing well and I know that we will keep it up.Our goals are starting to get accomplished and I know that with a little hard work they will be completely accomplished. Thank you to my group and let's keep it up.

No comments: